Affordable fitness is always a good idea!
I just purchased the Odoland 16 pcs Resistance Bands Set Workout Bands and Rehab Bands, Heavy Exercise Bands Fitness Bands with Door Anchor, Ankle Strap, Resistance Loop Bands for Gymnastics *catching breath* from Amazon!
It can be found here for $25.99: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ENO6UJS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
And if you have prime, its free shipping!
I have done a few workouts with these, and I absolutely love them! Here’s why…
- Durability – On top of being affordable, this set is fairly sturdy. I mean I am a petite woman and I don’t go THAT hard with my gym equipment, but still. These will last me a long time.
- Versatility – This kit includes a door anchor, ankle straps, AND attachable handles. That adds a bajillion more movements that you can do with these!
- Stability – The benefit of using these is that you are working more muscles to stabilize. This is the main reason why I went with resistance bands. I can work on shoulder stability as well as strength. And as my OT professors drilled in my head, proximal stability for distal mobility! Since these are essentially giant rubber bands, you have to use those smaller muscles with your larger muscles in order to stabilize and control your movements. I can already see a slight difference in the tone of my abdominal muscles even with the short time I’ve used these bands, and I haven’t even done a specific ab workout.
So check them out! I’ll be starting to post my workouts with these next week! This week I’m still experimenting and building some awesome workouts with these!
This may not be easy to hear for some of you…
It is not expensive to achieve good health. All you need to do is work smarter, not harder…except when you’re pushing yourself through that workout, of course.
I’m serious though! Stop paying ridiculous money for that diet pill, exercise program, organic items, ridiculous protein shakes, and don’t even get me started on the ITWORKS wraps. STOP following those crazy diets and cutting out nutrients from your diet! Your body hates it and so does your bank account!
Although, if you find what works for you and the motivation, by all means continue! This next month is going to be about affordability and adaptability. I get it! We are all super busy, not rich, and have a desire to better our heath. Trust me, its so much better to be proactive than to pay a $500 medical bill!
I will be posting my workouts and my meals, as well as the cost. There will be tips and advice on workouts and grocery shopping AND COOKING TIPS TOO! Maybe even some STEAK TIPS!
I also have an upcoming surprise that is still in the works, but it is going to be amazing. HINT: I’m teaming up!
Good morning everyone! Let’s jump right into a product review! The first up is Younique’s Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick; talk about bang for your buck. At $27, you receive 3.55ml of product, which essentially means one tube will probably last you nearly forever. These colors are GORGEOUS! Sept 1st Younique is launching new metallic colors and bringing back some of their matte colors for the fall. Umm, yes please!
Now lets get into some pros and cons:
- Being a liquid lipstick, this can get messy.
- It is harder to control when applying, if you are comparing to normal lipstick.
- Therefore, it takes a bit more time.
- This product is super versatile. (I even seen people use this as blush and eye-shadow!)
- Ombre looks are much easier to achieve with this product.
- Once set, this product stays on most, if not, ALL day. It stays much longer than VS cream lip stain.
- It is applied with a wand (like lip gloss).
- A little goes a LONG way, so this will last you a really really really long time.
- It has added Vitamin C and E that help to moisturize your lips, which is super helpful to avoid that dry feeling of a typical matte lip color.
- Limited time metallic colors will be available September 1st. (seen below!)
Overall, I give this product a 4.5 stars out of 5. I will be ordering Stellar and Spry!
Here are the colors they are bringing back and the metallic ones to come out!
The original colors can be found here: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KettleBelle/products/view/US-21804-00#.Waclq9hOnIU
And you can shop for them here!! https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KettleBelle
The photo of me below is featuring Sentimental!!
Happy Saturday!I am a presenter for this company called Younique, and I just have to tell you about this opportunity. Younique is a bit different that those other guys and here’s why…
Thanks for reading!
PS. You won’t regret joining my amazing team! I promise!
In today’s world, the topic of health absolutely sucks. That’s right, I said it! You go to the grocery store and have no idea where to start, or you think you do but you really actually don’t. One week bread is good for you with yummy whole grains, and the next its going to kill you due to gluten. Crackers labeled as ‘all natural’ seems like a great choice, but oh em gee, look at that sodium content. Deception is HUGE in this industry! “IT WORKS”!! But does it really? Nice try… Take this pill to lose weight and you don’t have to exercise!! Very funny.
But once you weed through all of this mumbo-jumbo ‘I’ll take your money and give you a false hope of good health’ ridiculousness, the rewards are so worth it! So here are my top 8 tips and tricks to help build honest good healthy habits for a healthy lifestyle.
- Identify bad habits. How can you change something that you don’t know exactly what it is, and why it’s bad? Write it down. Figure out why you do it. Then you can set up a plan to tackle this bad habit and replace it with a good one.
- Develop goals. While you are writing down your bad habits, write down some goals! Long term or short term; start developing a plan in your head to accomplish these goals. Ask yourself how you can realistically break down these goals into benchmarks.
- WHY! This is what is going to give your new healthy lifestyle drive and purpose! This can be to keep up with the kiddos, reduce health risks, become happier, or gain confidence. Whatever it is, write it down! Look at it every day! This is your backbone to your goals.
- Set a game plan. Pick one goal to work on first. You don’t want to overwhelm yourself and set yourself up for failure. Now, make a game plan. You want to run that 5k? Download an app or hop on over to Pinterest to give you some guidance. Take it one step at a time! Oh yeah… write it down.
- Stretch. Now that we are done writing, we should probably stretch. Stand up, shake it out. You’ve got a game plan set, and you’re on to a great start!
- Just DO IT! Get started. Work through that procrastination! This is an exciting journey! There is no better time to start then NOW! Once you get the hang of it, keep working through your goals and developing new habits.
- Educate yourself. This is the most important tip of all. Take the time to really learn about how to take care of your body. Don’t take the easy way out, see ‘all-natural’, and grab-n-go. No. Go out of your way to obtain this knowledge. This is your body, your life, you responsibility.
- Balance it out. The more you educate yourself and the more you just DO IT, the easier it will become. Little things here and there will need to be tweaked and there will be set backs, but its all part of the process.
I hope these helped! Comment down below the goal you are working on right now! I’d love to see what you’re all working on and add some encouragement!
Hello and welcome to my blog!!
The purpose to this project is mainly health and to help others in their health journey.
Something to keep in mind: I will not ever judge anyone for their appearance, diet, or really anything whatsoever. I hate shaming in any form, so that , will not happen here at ALL. This is a place for positive growth physically, mentally, and spiritually!
Here you can find tips, tricks, and information on health topics!
If you are someone who is choosing to better their life in general, this blog is for you!
I have a BS in health and human studies, and I’m working on my MS in exercise science – nutrition! I also teach classes on sensory integration, basic human needs, and eating/feeding.
Follow and stay tuned!!
Choose your love, love your choice!